Old May 5th 09, 11:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Joe Bento Joe Bento is offline

Default "All American Four" Guitar Amp - "aa4.JPG" yEnc (1/1)

On 2009-05-05 16:01:13 -0600, Jeffrey D Angus said:

Buck Frobisher wrote:
Hi, Joe.

There are not so many people that can get the binaries any more,
and from what I hear, few of those who do read them do not use yEnc.

I know that if you can post in yEnc, you could also post in regular
jpeg format. Why not stick to that to get the widest audience?

Uh, buck, it IS a jpeg. The "encoding" method is yEnc. What would
be the correct suggestion is that Joe sets the news program to use
either mime or UUENCODE to send the images with.

I'm on OS-X (Mac) using a newsreader called Unison. It will
automatically embed the image within the message, and I cannot see
where there is a setting to change the encoding format. I've sent an
email off to the Unison support people to see how I can change this.

Thanks!

Joe