Old May 9th 09, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Białek Szczepan Białek is offline

Default Frequency doubling

"JIMMIE" wrote
On May 8, 4:51 am, Szczepan Białek wrote:
It seems that at long distances should appear the phenomenon of frequency

doubling.
See:http://www.rp-photonics.com/frequency_doubling.html

Is such?
S*

The laser must be fed into a non-linear medium for the doubling to

occur. The same would be true for RF.Normally the atmosphere and space
are considered fairly linear in respect to both RF and light, both
forms of EM radiation. Luckily for us this is the case, otherwise all
radiation would be multipled to xrays and beyound. The result would
probablybe the termination of all life as we know it.

Very interesting.
May be it take place. You do not analse the intensity after each doubling.
My question apply to the two sources emitters (oscillatig dipole) in a
lineaar medium.
S*