Old May 9th 09, 04:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Paul Crawford Paul Crawford is offline

Default "All American Four" Guitar Amp - "aa4.JPG" yEnc (1/1)

On Tue, 05 May 2009 09:04:47 -0400, Buck Frobisher wrote:

Hi, Joe.

There are not so many people that can get the binaries any more, and
from what I hear, few of those who do read them do not use yEnc.

I know that if you can post in yEnc, you could also post in regular jpeg
format. Why not stick to that to get the widest audience?

I used to use Thunderbird for newsgroups, but its support for yEnc sucks
big time. However, I now use Pan and that works very well for text and
yEnc/UUencoded data and its free (both "as in beer" and "as in speech").

For Ubuntu LINUX (and a few others) you can install Pan directly from the
system's Package Manager (the prefered option). For other systems where
that is not an option, and for Windows, check out the web site:

http://pan.rebelbase.com/

Regards,
Paul