Old May 10th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Be careful when using Excel

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

I beg to differ. Microsoft bashing seems to be the national sport in
computers. Yet, they're the most successful computah company in
history. In addition, they did it without any ties to proprietary
hardware. They must be doing something right.

Microsoft got so big the same way Walmart did. They put out a cheeper
product.

Digital Research had a much beter product when IBM produced the PC. I think
they wanted about $ 150 for it and MS wanted $ 50 for their product. They
basically put DRI out of business and also some other companies that had
their ideas incorporated in to the MS product line.