Old May 10th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MacaualyFlower MacaualyFlower is offline

Default A question about shortwave reception...

Hello,

I was at the beach yesterday and enjoyed spectacular shortwave
reception. When I got back home after that I tried to listen to
shortwave in my house but I didn't have a very good time of it.

I was wondering if there is a way to listen to shortwave in your
house. I have heard of something called an attic loop? Would that
work well? Are those easy to install and are they fairly inexpensive?

Thanks!

Andrew.