Old May 10th 09, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] loumaagsucks@hotmail.com is offline

Default A question about shortwave reception...

On May 10, 1:15*am, MacaualyFlower
wrote:
Hello,

I was at the beach yesterday and enjoyed spectacular shortwave
reception. *When I got back home after that I tried to listen to
shortwave in my house but I didn't have a very good time of it.

I was wondering if there is a way to listen to shortwave in your
house. *I have heard of something called an attic loop? *Would that
work well? *Are those easy to install and are they fairly inexpensive?

Thanks!

Andrew.

Wearing a tin foil hat works everytime!