Old May 15th 09, 02:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Gary Forbis Gary Forbis is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 5:27*am, wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedman http://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch."
I live by that phrase. Milton Friedman's other philosophies screwed
up
several economies. People are worried about hyperinflation
http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs...category=10191

Production of United States Mint American Eagle Gold Proof
and Uncirculated Coins has been temporarily suspended because
of unprecedented demand for American Eagle Gold Bullion Coins.

Bush's administration more than doubled the money base during
his last year in office. Production didn't double, infact the economy
was contracting. I wonder where the money is going that we don't
already have huge inflation. None the less, I don't blame Obama
for this problem. Government spending itself doesn't cause inflation.
Inflation is too much money chasing too few goods. If the money
isn't chasing the goods there won't be inflation.

US productive capacity has been sidelined. It's being dismantled.
There isn't enough money in the system to support our production.
As long as we are in a global system where other nations do not
value their labor our labor will be devalued. There's no free lunch.

We are becoming a third world nation. The Reagan era is ending.
Milton Friedman was wrong about just about everything except
there is no free lunch.