Old May 15th 09, 02:42 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
[email protected] Video61@tcq.net is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 8:06*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? *Give me a break. *The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

both gary and dave are correct, the man was a one man wrecking crew,
who destroyed the demand(wages)of the western worker. today we are
reaping what he and other quacks and cranks, have sown.
he destroyed the economy of the u.k., ireland, iceland, the baltics,
russia, almost all of south and central america, new zealand, really,
almost the entire world. now its even hitting us.
we are in a deflationary spiral, and it will be a miracle if we can
avoid a out right depression. a deflationary spiral is wage deflation,
which translates into plummeting demand, something all of miltons
polices have led us to.
milton destroyed the dollar.

squawk hyper-inflation hyper-inflation, except, when you are in a
wage deflation spiral(plummeting demand, demand is driven by wages):
U.S. consumer prices unchanged in April, sluggish consumer demand
limited companies' pricing power

even gas is up quite a bit, but it still does not matter. deflation
must be roaring in america for prices to be flat when energy is up so
much.
it bodes ill for the new energy bubble though, demand is falling for
their products. pretty soon the idiots will have to sell their assets
for cash to pay their bills, then oil and gold will plummet again.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/US-con...&asset=&ccode=

U.S. consumer prices unchanged in April
• On Friday May 15, 2009, 8:54 am EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. consumer prices were unchanged in April as
expected, but recorded their largest 12-month drop since 1955,
government data showed on Friday, as sluggish consumer demand limited
companies' pricing power.

The Labor Department said its closely watched Consumer Price Index was
flat after falling 0.1 percent in March. Compared to the same period
last year, consumer prices fell 0.7 percent, the biggest 12-month
decline since June 1955. In March, the year-over-year CPI rate fell
0.4 percent.
Core prices, which exclude food and energy items, rose a faster 0.3
percent versus a 0.2 percent increase in March. That compared to
analysts' prediction for a 0.1 percent increase. Core prices rose 1.9
percent year over year after a 1.8 percent rise in March.
Energy prices fell 2.4 percent after dropping 3.0 percent the previous
month. The food index fell 0.2 percent in April, the largest drop
since May 2002 and the third straight monthly decline.
(Reporting by Lucia Mutikani, Editing by Andrea Ricci)