Old May 15th 09, 02:59 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
They call me Trinity They call me Trinity is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

"dave" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedman
http://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? Give me a break. The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

There's a Haitian saying: "He who lays down with dogs gets up with fleas"
and a Dutch saying "Mix with the slops and you'll be fed to the hogs" IMO
these sum
up the end result of globalization nicely (as I perceive it). First world
countries will be dragged down to the
level of the third world.