Old May 15th 09, 03:58 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Gary Forbis Gary Forbis is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 7:27*am, wrote:

*free trade is dead, its dying as we speak, yet, the g-20 just meet,
got down on their hands and knee's, and are still barking and braying
about the wonders of the free market, and pledging themselves openly
to adhere to the religion, simply amazing.

After all that has happened I still believe we are best served by free
trade in fair markets. Our economic and military safety is best
served
by shared interests of the masses and control of the power elite in
every nation.

In my younger years I underestimated the impacts of cultural norms
and the time it takes to change them. I wonder how many really hear
Obama's UofA speech, especially the parts about standards of success.
I wonder how many around the world dream of one day becoming the
oppressor rather than the opressed, not thinking about the alternative
where none are oppressed.

I still think that when China come fully on line things will start
getting
better even if there are other holdouts. The problem is to find a way
to bring them on line without destroying the habitat for humans.