Old May 17th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Eduardo - help me get this straight.....

wrote:

In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. Have I missed
something?

You've certainly missed the fact that 'Eduardo' (the phony Hispanic) is full of
BS (Bryant Sierra) that he dispenses depending upon which way the wind is
blowing.