Old May 17th 09, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Białek Szczepan Białek is offline

Default Frequency doubling

"Tom Donaly" wrote
Szczepan Białek wrote:

It is not mine. It is by Ampere, Gauss, Weber, Helmholtz and many other
prominent scientists.
Helmholtz wrote the same equations for whirls in fluids. Maxwell admited
it in his Treatise "On line of forces".
So EM is the hydraulic analogy. Now for electrons the Gas analogy is
better.
I am only a kibitzer.
S*

An appeal to long-dead authorities? Where have we seen this before? The
logic seems to be: I cherry-picked a few ideas from the masters, therefore
they all agree with me. Chased you out of the physics newsgroup did they
Bialek?

Chased out. No. Physics newsgroup is nice but there are all branches. Too
many posts, to many posters. Now I am in the subgroups: new theory and EM.
I am interesting in unifying gravity, electricity and magnetism. The
unifying is done by Aepinus and Ampere. I agree with them. But I understand
that as seperate are better to teach.
I also agree with Helmholtz that light waves are longitudinal.
With him do you agree?
S*