Old May 17th 09, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Tiny $30 radio.

On May 13, 9:02*pm, wrote:
Buy a Tiny Tenna for it and you just might pick up something.
cuhulin

Now that did make me laugh. Many epic threads over that antenna, not
the radio. Mr. Lauterbach (I think I spelled his name right) actually
sent me some literature on that antenna and some of his other products
years ago.

Actually, for some reason, I don't remember why....he sent me an
antenna, which I appreciated. Still have it, it's mounted underneath
my deck and served me well for my radio in the living room. He had/has
many nice (IMO) antenna configurations housed into either reels or
some other setup. I wonder if he's still in business? I forget the
name of his company.