Old May 17th 09, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default change of address

In article ,
Will wrote:

I guess this sin't the appropriate newsgroup but I'm going to take the
chance of asking this anyway: I've moved and would like to know the correct
URL to notify the FCC my status to update my liscense . Thanks in advance .
I went to www.fcc.gov and couldn't seem to locate the necessary info from
within so again,thanks in advance .

Go to http://www.fcc.gov/Forms/Form605/605.html, and read the overall
instructions.

If you want to do it by paper, click the link on that page to download
a copy of Form 605, and print it. On the form, select an application
purpose of MD (modification of license) in field 2, fill in your
callsign in field 5, fill in the rest of the applicable fields, sign
it, and mail it in.

Or, you can click the "Online Filing" link... this will bring you to a
page with an overview of the ULS (Universal Licensing System).

To use the online system, you need to be registered with the ULS,
which requires your FRN (registration number, associated with your
callsign) and a password.

http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/index.ht...etting_started has
the details.

--