Old May 17th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Białek Szczepan Białek is offline

Default Frequency doubling

"Dave" wrote

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

Is it something wrong if a visitors asks about something?

if you ask then you would be expecting an answer and learn from that
answer. you have ignored the responses you have received and kept going
back to your own theories based on analogies that don't fit. if you
really want to learn then read and accept the answers you have received.

The question was: "It seems that at long distances should appear the
phenomenon of frequency
doubling.
Is such?"
S*

Till today was only one Yes (Brian Howie). The rest were No.
Today Dr. Barry L. Ornitz wrote: "Nowhere in all of the respected
literature will you find frequency
doubling caused by the two ends of a dipole."

So now I know what I want. Do you agree with Dr.?
S*