Old May 17th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Białek Szczepan Białek is offline

Default Frequency doubling

"Richard Clark" wrote
On Sat, 16 May 2009 19:43:27 -0400, "Dr. Barry L. Ornitz"
wrote:

I suspect your problem is one of language
and adolescent stubbornness combined.

Hi Barry,

I suspect you would be wrong on two counts, but that is of no
importance.

frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP*), and also by

* This group is also not the place to bring up conspiracy theories
involving this research program.

Good resources that will add to our composite knowledge. I will
browse them. As for HAARP, that "controversy" has faded considerable
from its first incendiary introduction years ago. I wonder if Stephan
will pick up on its implications.

Now I read only the description (original if possible) of experiments and
observations. Interpretations and explanation I do myself.
Now are many publications because they are obligatory (like homework). The
problem transverse vs longitudinal is now very simple. In nature no pure
transverse waves. Always are the two components. Even water waves are
largely longitudinal.
But we need the explanation for light polarization. So I am here.
S*