Old May 17th 09, 11:49 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Beam Me Up Scotty Beam Me Up Scotty is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

tv wrote:
On May 15, 5:58 pm, Gary Forbis wrote:
On May 15, 5:47 pm, "Clave"
wrote:

wrote in message
These new emerging findings are blowing common economic thought out of
the water. People are not rational and do not pursue their best
interests. They can be and are manipulated against their own economic
interests.
Case in point, poor people who vote Republican.

I don't consider that a free lunch. The poor pay
heavily for their acts in voting Republican.

Did those poor people vote for Dodd, Frank and Pelosi? I doubt it.
Liberals always blame the poor for all the problems. I blame the rich
Democrats.

Liberal-Progressives are running a war against the poor. Look at their
attempts at eugenics in the neighborhoods of the poor. The Progressives
have propagandized their plans to control lives of the poor, beginning
with the family and children. Progressives have convinced the poor that
they are incapable of making decisions for themselves.