Old May 18th 09, 09:12 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
[email protected] zzbunker@netscape.net is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 7:30*pm, Gary Forbis wrote:
On May 15, 3:19*pm, "
wrote:

On May 15, 9:02*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch." *I live by that phrase. *Milton Friedman's other philosophies
screwed up several economies. *

* But, since it's mostly 19th Century media people who live by such
* jingo philosophy, rather than modern computer and technology
* people, that's also why *GPS, Digital Terrain Mapping,
* Holographics, *MP3, MPEG, XML, Fiber Optics, Cell Phones,
* Optical Computers, Distributed Processing, On-Line Publishing,
* USB, Thermo-Electric Cooling, and Self-Replicating Machines where
* built for the spoon benders who think there is no such thing as
* a free lunch

Even the people building these things know there's no such thing
as a free lunch. *They use the term enthropy to identify the concept.

But, since that crap from physics, and is 300 years old, it's
also why the their Chemists, and the the real engineers work on
Thermo-Electric Cooling,
Microwave Cooling, C++, Distributed Processing, post Wal-Mart
Batteries,
Optical Computers, Light Sticks, DVD-rom, CD-rw, USB, HDTV
debugging,
On-Line Banking, On-Line Shopping, On-Line Publishing, Holography,
Autonomous Vehicles, Digital-Terrain Mapping, and GPS for the
entropy cranks anyway.

None the less we still have air conditioners and heat pumps. *Some
silly people might only have a focus inside their air conditioned room
and think "Yup, there is too a free lunch. *It's hot out there and
cool
in here and yet I can make it colder by turning this dial."