Old May 18th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Will[_2_] Will[_2_] is offline

Default change of address

"David G. Nagel" wrote in message
Will wrote:
I guess this sin't the appropriate newsgroup but I'm going to take the
chance of asking this anyway: I've moved and would like to know the
correct URL to notify the FCC my status to update my liscense . Thanks in
advance .
I went to www.fcc.gov and couldn't seem to locate the necessary info from
within so again,thanks in advance .

Will;

I you are a member of the ARRL you can have them process your change of
address.

Dave WD9BDZ

I'm not a member of the ARRL yet so I believe I'll take the online method at
the FCC's website. Thanks everyone here for the help and hope to catch you
on the air some time .
BTW the call here is Kilo Alpha 3 Victor India Delta . Take care and an
early Happy Memorial Day also !