Old May 19th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Cregger Ed Cregger is offline

Default change of address

You will have to sign up and become registered in the ULS system (free).
Then you will be issued an FCC account number. Write this down or print it
out. You will need your FCC I.D. number any time you wish to make changes to
account profile. Your callsign will not work as a substitute.

Spend an hour patiently studying the website. Eventually you will learn how
to navigate and use the system successfully. It is worth the effort. Don't
hesitate to take notes of important tips. Good luck.

Ed, AJ4PJ

"Will" wrote in message

"David G. Nagel" wrote in message
Will wrote:
I guess this sin't the appropriate newsgroup but I'm going to take the
chance of asking this anyway: I've moved and would like to know the
correct URL to notify the FCC my status to update my liscense . Thanks
in advance .
I went to www.fcc.gov and couldn't seem to locate the necessary info
from within so again,thanks in advance .

Will;

I you are a member of the ARRL you can have them process your change of
address.

Dave WD9BDZ

I'm not a member of the ARRL yet so I believe I'll take the online method
at the FCC's website. Thanks everyone here for the help and hope to catch
you on the air some time .
BTW the call here is Kilo Alpha 3 Victor India Delta . Take care and an
early Happy Memorial Day also !