Old May 18th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Latest MSM Gallup Poll Confirms Earlier Fox Poll: A Majority of Americans Now are PRO LIFE! -and- Anti ObamaCide© =AKA= Oppose Partial Birth Abortion

On May 18, 11:29*am, Mike wrote:
On May 18, 9:54*am, dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 16, 1:50 pm, who are you? wrote:
On Sat, 16 May 2009 06:27:36 -0700, wolfagain wrote:
Pro Life 51% *Pro Abortion 43% *Fox poll was about the same.
the question was loaded...
"Do you favor abortions?"

I think most people avoid them as much as possible. Inferring people who
respond negatively as being pro-life is a mistake.

What gets my goat is these same anti-abortionist do not want to fund the
poor families who seek abortions, support the death penalty, are pro-iraq
war and feel fine not sending aid to starving nations.

just plain hypocritical republican't party and LimpBall Lemmings

ObamaCide© =AKA= Partial Birth Abortion
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d3ae320bdfb39d

* Illinois State Senator Obama FAILED to Protect
The Rights of the Live-Born {Living} Infants To Life.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...77e7a0473f3a1e
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9038bf4fdd1545

* Who Needs Torture When We Have ObamaCide©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4780ef881ec39d

* Praise Be Barack-the-ObamaNation© a Culture
of Change That Believes In Killing Innocent New
Human Life ; All in the Name of a Just Society
and an Better World.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...409af473709fe0
*.

One survey proves nothing.- Hide quoted text -

- The poll also showed that a majority of Americans,
- while calling themselves pro-lifers, were opposed to
- denying women the ability to seek a legal abortion.

MWB ? legal abortion ?

So-called Partial Birth Abortion Ain't Abortion
It is the Partial Birth Killing {Murder} of the
Live-Born {Living} Infants [.]

Decision on Abortion and the Rules for Each
of the Three Trimesters of a Pregnancy :
0~3 Months
4~6 Months
7~9 Months

Nowhere Does It Address the Murderous
Infanticide Process that is now called
Partial Birth Abortion.

Partial Birth Abortion -aka- ObamaCide©

- No one favors abortions.

MWB - wrong, Wrong. WRONG !
Some/Many Liberal Elitist Eugenics types are
strong proponents of the Poor, and especially
Minorities, getting Abortions; and the numbers
bear that out with Blacks and Hispanics getting
significantly higher numbers of Abortions than
Whites {Abortions per 1000 Women}.
http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...843717,00.html.

- Some of us do, however, believe that
- the alternative to legal abortion is
- backroom abortions with hangers.

OPGMAB -1930s- "backroom abortions with hangers"