Old May 19th 09, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

I am about 281 feet above Sea level.Even the Easter Flood of 1979 didn't
flood my yard and house.Heh, those politicians around here asked for and
got a lot of money to study flood control and for some new Levees along
the Pearl River next to Jackson.They stold that money.They haven't done
zip sh.t about flood control for Jackson and the suburb Cities around
Jackson.There is a lot of new construction projects along that streatch
of the Pearl River and more to come too.There will be another Jackson
flood someday.They will be hollering for lots of more money too, so they
can steal that money.
Highy n Dry, that's the way I like it.
cuhulin