Old May 21st 09, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

On May 19, 1:54*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
wrote:

There is a Long Beach,Mississippi too,

My first pirate (WLBM 1530) was there in the early 60s, used a rooftop
two turn loop around the eaves, had an FM station on an "S" shaped
folded dipole but never settled on a constant frequency and was on the
verge of airing a pirate TV ch2 when I became a hippie instead. We used
to hang out at the Merry Mansion over by Cowan Rd before Camille got it.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

That's a pretty good pirate story there.