Old May 21st 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
PocketRadio PocketRadio is offline

Default Eduardo - Univision downsizes in San Jose. Hold on to your ass -LOL!

On May 21, 8:01�am, wrote:
On May 20, 8:50 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"PocketRadio" wrote in message

"Univision downsizes in San Jose"

Univision will sell "Radio Cadena" KLOK (1170) to Principle
Broadcasting for $7.65 million. The Spanish-language news/talk format
will move to the HD2 channel for Univision's KBRG (100.3). It also
owns San Jose's KVVF (105.7).

Uh, it's an AM station. AM.

Eduardo - you seem a little stressed lately. �Radio got you down?

"Good news for the Bay Area. Univision is selling KLOK 50KW. I assume
this means the hash generator will be shut down with the new owners.
I can only wish the same for 1200 in Chicago. I hear it all day long
on 1180 in the suburbs."

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind...topic=128327.0

Yea, he's getting stressed, and continues to shill for HD Radio.