Old May 21st 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

"dxAce" wrote in message

It was fun. It wasn't my last pirate. I even had one in Portland on AM a
year later. Cat and mouse with Uncle Charlie.. it's the American way.

Congrats! You've actually owned more radio stations than 'Eduardo' ever
did!

I have never owned an illegal, law-breaking pirate station. I have owned a
bunch of legal, licensed AM and FM stations... even one commercial SW
license I chose to surrender.