Old May 22nd 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

I just recently gave you the name of a person of enormous recognition and
integrity... the past chairperson of the Pulitzer Prize board and a
30-year
member of the Interamerican Press Association, publisher of a significant
newspaper in Kansas: Edward Seaton.

Until you contact him and ask if I owned radio stations in Ecuador in the
period between 1964 and 1970, you can shut up.

And you can shove it up your ass, faux Hispanic.

In other words, you know that if you ask you will be proven for the
misanthrope, cynic and liar that you are.

Of course, a post from you with out a reference to the rectum would be
incomplete. We know what is on your mind!