Old October 15th 03, 09:18 AM
Paul Burridge

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:11:13 GMT, Active8
wrote:

now that were all done playing with j...

don't forget

Z = sqrt{R^2 + [(wL) - (1/wC)]^2]}

and

Z(s) = R + Ls + 1/Cs

which is just plain easier to deal with 'til you need to journey back
into time domain land. no need to leave it f(t) for this deal, though.

all that j stuff... that was scary ****. so easy to make a mistake.

Especially so given the limited typography of this particular medium.
I suspect few of us would have a problem if we could only view these
formulae in a suitably appropriate typeface!!!
--

"Windows [n.], A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch
to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit