Old May 23rd 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default (OT) : Dave the Obama-Speaker© -proclaims- The Ice Is Melting Faster Than Ever.

On May 22, 3:10*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On May 22, 5:46*am, dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 21, 4:44 am, dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
I'm currently 12 feet above sea level. If I go downstairs I'll only be
about 2 feet above.
You should probably think about moving pretty soon.
I'm in no hurry. I figure with the global cooling going on there is
nothing to worry about.

- There is no cooling going on.
- In fact, the warming will kick into high gear
- as soon as the sunspots start going back up.
- The ice is melting faster than ever.

Dave - "You" Can Stop It All
Just Hold Your Breath . . . ~ RHF
*.
and the Obama-Speakers© All Proclaim :
the ice is melting faster than ever,
The Ice Is Melting Faster Than Ever.
THE ICE IS MELTING FASTER THAN EVER !
*.

(Interactive map-use your clicker)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6903014

Dave Just Imagine . . .http://www.renovusenergy.com/images/..._our_hands.jpg
and Let Your Heart Sing-A-Long )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jr9hPbYmBo

That gave me goosebumps. Things were so simple back then.:-)