Old May 23rd 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave the Obama-Speaker© -proclaims-The Ice Is Melting F...

Floods, Tornados, Hurricanes.I am not scared of any Floods because I am
sure the neighborhood I live in will never Flood in my lifetime.I didn't
used to be scared of any Hurricanes, untill Katrina ripped ten shingles
off of the top of my house and blew down three trees across the street I
live on.

But, Tornados,,, Tornados Scare the damn Crap out of me!
cuhulin