Old May 23rd 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Extremely informative link RHF, I enjoyed that. The freeking quake was
so strong it changed the current of the river....lol....that is
"almost" unbelievable, like maybe a urban legend. But I have no doubt
that is true and it just shows not only the destruction one can cause
but to literally change current flow.

I can picture two men out there fishing when it went down. I'll leave
the rest to your imagination or heaven forbid a cowboy and his lady
doing the hanky panky, I better stop. ;-)

I posted the link. Check out the San Andreas Fault on Google Earth some
time.