Old October 15th 03, 10:39 PM
Jake Donovan

Martin,

Why do you want to take it apart? Is the fold over cracked? (they are
infamous for that.) I have 2 former fold over masts that I cut the knurl
off and slid a tube up over the joint. A couple of rivets and a sprint load
at the resonator end and I haven't bent one yet.

JD

"Martin" wrote in message
.net...
While I'm waiting hopefully for some help from New-Tronics, I thought I
would
ask here if anyone would know how to take apart a Hustler mobile mast
without wrecking it?

The joint where the mast folds has two screws which I can remove, but the
fit between the sections seems impossible to budge.

Anyone have any actual experience with this?

Marty K1FHR