Old May 28th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default What is it?

jon wrote:

Greetings All!
I was listening last night and heard a station that I was hoping
someone here could ID for me. It was at 4 hrs UTC on 8.765 mgz in
Spanish I presume. My guess is that it was the land of Hugo Chavez by
the sound of it. Let me know if you would. Jon Boy in Upstate South
Carolina.

Not certain, but you may have been receiving an "image" due to your receiver.

What are you using, and if you know, what is the IF frequency of your receiver?
(you may have to look in the manual for that).

dxAce
Michigan
USA