Old May 29th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Alex Jones & Joyce Riley & Derry Brownfield & Stan Monteith .. .

Back in the 1970s, one of those local used car radio commercials went
sompin like thi (this) ,,,,
Bobba Oom Mow Mow, Bobba Ooom Mow Mow.Folks, come on down to Ed's Used
Car City.We got a real good deal on a Ford automobile.

Another one went sompin like thi,,,
You Work, You Ride! You Work, You Ride!

One time I went over there.I tried out a 1964 Ford Mustang.Soon as I
cranked it up, it sounded like a wild Indian dancing to a Tom Tom.I
think it was fixin to sling a rod.
cuhulin