Old May 31st 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Art Unwin Art Unwin is offline

Default Sun Spots

On May 30, 7:24*pm, tom wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:

snip
A bunch of his usual nonsense, none of which he has proven.

And I repeat -

Hmm, my antennas, and probably everyone else's here, tend to be over 98%
efficient.

How much better are yours?

tom
K0TAR

That's a silly question Tom it is the pattern that matters to me.
Anyway it was 100% and the pattern was a ball which to me is what I
wanted i.e. equal pressure on all boundary points which is absolute
equilibrium. The 100% figure is nice but the program worked it out not
I. Any way the scientist was correct on his theory with respect to
"point radiation" unfortunately, like others,,, he passed away
My other desire is to make the radiator as small as possible and I
solved that some time ago as well as a frequency response that makes a
log periodic look ancient.
Now your turn ! You have had enough questions and I have asked for
just one and that is the action and manner of waves, but you can't
seem to answer that one so I will provide another.
Radiation is a result of an accellerated charge is what all the books
say , what is the nature of that charge such as mass and what force
created that acceleration? Now if you are the expert that you say you
are then you will have to answer a question sometime or your perceived
status will come under scrutiny and David can be very difficult at
times with his questions never answers but questions only questions.
Art
Art