Old May 31st 09, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Sal M. Onella Sal M. Onella is offline

Default "Panel" style UHF DTV antenna?

"Usual Suspect" wrote in message
obal.net...

snip

I do like the panel style for the reason that I can arrange 3 around a

common
mast, aimed at remote cities, and join the outputs for increased coverage.

You may encounter some undesired affects from joining antennas. If it
works, fine, but if it doesn't, consider switching among the three at the TV
set(s).

The problem is that the prime signal will be "contaminated" by signal pickup
from the other antenna(s). The degree of contamination may or not affect
reception.

Good luck.