Old May 31st 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Usual Suspect Usual Suspect is offline

Default "Panel" style UHF DTV antenna?

Your question was framed around an assertion that is not true.

As such, your question is moot. You, however, want an answer to a moot
question? And when your false assertion is explained to you as being
false, complete with details, you consider that "noise"?

"How many baseballs can fit inside the soul of a poet?"

I asked a question. I didn't ask Is my assertion correct? Assume it is
(regardless FCC mandates).

You (and others) decided to answer an unasked question.

But let's not drag this on. I'd like to hear from anyone who has used this
antenna or other like it.

Thanks.
--
Al, the usual