Old May 31st 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) : The Left's Empty Thoughts - Lacking Humanity, Family and...

In article ,
dave wrote:

wrote:
The Klintoons are the ones to Blame for the starting of screwing up the
Economy.Bush is not really a Republican, he is a lib.Don't forget what
he said about the United States Constitution.
cuhulin

I believe it was Theodore Roosevelt and J. P. Morgan, wasn't it?

I believe you are right.

The question I have is the current numbskull going to outdo Roosevelt
and so far he is on track to do just that.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California