Old June 1st 09, 10:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Mike the Brewer[_4_] Mike the Brewer[_4_] is offline

Default Test

"Dr. Barry L. Ornitz" wrote in message
"Mike the Brewer" wrote in message
Checking to see whether my posts are getting there !

Please do your testing on alt.test or one of the many other newsgroups
dedicated to testing.

It so happens that I sent two seperate posts of pictures relevant to this
group last week and neither of them appeared.........my isp suggested I try
to see if a text-only posting would appear.....hence the test. On some
groups postings appear almost instantly, while others take time or do not
appear at all......largely dependant on the isp...........therefore a test
post on another group would resolve nothing in this case.
Are you the groups self-appointed policeman then ?