Old June 1st 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default You DXers on the east coast listen

I went to the Gestapo (Wal Mart) store for a new bathroom window
curtain.They don't have them anymore.Then I went across Highway 18 to
the other Gestapo (Lowe's) store, because somebody told me to go there
and buy something called Jungle Soil Conditioner, for my flower bed that
someday I hope to find something to put in there so I can grow some
stupid flowers.The Lowe's Gestapo store doesn't sell it anymore.

I figured I would stop off at the Sears store on my way home to doggy's
couch and see if Sears sells bathroom window curtains, but I forgot to
go to the Sears store.Pizz on it!, I am tired, I am taking the rest of
the day off.Those F..ked up stores don't sell the common ordinary house
hold things people need anymore.F..k em!

Tomorrow morning I will go to Hutto's Yard and Garden Center on Ellis
Avenue like I should have done in the first place.I KNOW Hutto's has
what I need for that stupid flower bed on top of my concrete septic tank
in my front yard.
cuhulin