Old June 2nd 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Looking for a source for a support stake

In
"R.Scott" wrote:

On Jun 2, 1:10*pm, "R.Scott" wrote:
that I could step on and mount a vertical temporarily (IE for the
weekend)

Been web searching and cant come up with an idea.

Many Thanks

Oh yea, no driving on the support, not practical in my plans. Just
something I can step on or hammer in to bolt the 4btv to .

Have you considered a tripod of some sort?

The MFJ-1901 sounds like it might work for you. There's no picture on
their Web site, but there's a PDF of the catalog page at

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/catalo...through_75.pdf

It's on page 61.

It's a 2' square piece of stainless with spikes at each corner to stick
in the ground and some sort of mounting arrangement in the center for
masts. Unfortunately, they want $110 for it.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN