Old June 2nd 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for a source for a support stake

R.Scott wrote:
that I could step on and mount a vertical temporarily (IE for the
weekend) Been web searching and cant come up with an idea.

What I used was a steel fence post driven into the
ground by a fence post driver device. When I finished
with it, I wrapped a cable around the base, hooked
it to my trailer hitch, and pulled it out of the
ground with my GMC pickup.
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com