Old June 3rd 09, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
RFI-EMI-GUY RFI-EMI-GUY is offline

Default "Panel" style UHF DTV antenna?

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
In article .net,
Usual Suspect wrote:

I must say at the outset that I am hesitant to buy an antenna based on its
form-factor, but I'm forced by the local code to not display bare-element
type antennae on the mast.

I don't believe the local code has any say in the matter.

But if you want to give up your rights...

When I lived in Miami; there was a subdivision in Miami Lakes that had
banned TV antennas (before the FCC ruling). A homeowner had constructed
some form of "artwork" with a TV antenna in front of his house. It was
positioned toward the sky, unusable, but unmistakably a TV antenna!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo ;-P