Old June 3rd 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Everybody’s an Obamascist© Now !

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

You two are continuing the "anybody whose politics I don't like is a
fascist" nonsense. You're both wrong.

It's false to claim that either fascism in the narrow sense (Italian
Fascism and the MSI) _or_ fascism in the broad sense (as in the Roman
ideals and those of their successors) is strictly a "leftist" or
"rightist" phenomenon, however that vague spectrum is understood.

As the Italians are still with us, I must assume that the Italian
manifestation of fascismo is the most valid model and analog to what
happens when right-wingers start fake wars and start waving the flag.