Old June 4th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
dykesc dykesc is offline

Default Using Tuner to Determine Line Input Impedance

On Jun 4, 2:10*am, Ian Wade G3NRW wrote:

Is this any help?

http://www.wy2u.com/

Scroll down to "Electrical / Electronic Engineering Links" and click on
"L/C Impedance Matching Design Tool"

--
73
Ian, G3NRW

Thanks Ian. That is the type of calculator I am looking for. However,
this one requires both source and load impedance as input. I am
looking for one that will allow you to specify the source impedance
(50+j0), fill in the capacitor and inductor values, and then tell you
what the matched load side impedance is.