Old June 5th 09, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default FOX News Admits Sonia Won't Be Borked

Telamon

So Mikey just when was Bush a supreme court nominee?

Wow. Maybe you're not as smart as I thought you were. So, in your
worldview, a judge that isn't a strict constitutionalist is pretty
much the end of time, but a President jacking the constitution around
with secret Executive Orders isn't?

Once again, I think the Republicans are their own worst enemies. They
couldn't be consistent if they tried.

With apologies to the group for Steve Lare's coming retort,

Mike
Derby City