Old June 5th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Icom R75 firmware check

dave wrote:
m II wrote:
Is there a combination of key presses that will show the firmware
version?

If not, is there a software means of getting it?

I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

mike

I wasn't aware the radio is flashable. I have one.

From what little I know, it isn't. I saw a reference to an IC-r75-12
somewhere in reference to a version number.

I can't find any reference in the manual to the usually non functioning
'synch' function either.

I can get this set for a fair price, but I need to know more about it
before committing. The search for decent Linux control programs is also
ongoing.

mike