Old June 5th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coohoo digging bar

Under the dirt near that old broken concrete driveway over there, there
is gravel.I can hear it and feel it with my steel bar.The 2'' by 4'' by
8 feet long studs I bought at the Lowe's store two days ago, I cut off
two feet with my electric chop saw, then I used my electric Skilsaw and
I cut a point on one end of each one of the studs.After I get all of the
post two feet deep into the ground, I am going to either nail or screw
the 16 feet long presure treated boards to the post/studs that I bought
at the Lowe's store.Loosening up that gravel with my steel bar and
sledge hammer and my garden hose sure does help.But, it's still RUFF on
me! I used to be a Tom Cat, now I am just a Pu$$y Cat.I am Hell when I
am well, trouble is, I stay sick all the time.
cuhulin