Old June 6th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

On Jun 6, 11:38*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:24*am, wrote:

FCC: Digital TV Switch Will Be 'Disruptive'www.tvpredictions.com

The article says at least 35 tv stations can't afford the technology to
switch digitally.
cuhulin

No doubt, it's going to be interesting when they finally switch. Come
on Cuhulin, what do you and doggy watch other than cartoons and the
AMC channel? ;-D

Right now I have been watching on the AMC channel "A Big Hand for the
Little Lady." Made in 1966 - Homesteaders (Henry Fonda, Joanne
Woodward) play poker at a Texas Hotel. Pretty good movie IMO.

Oh crap, I forgot my other two favorites, I can't believe I forgot
these two. "Survivorman" and "Man vs. Wild." Right now Man vs. Wild is
on the Discovery channel, yeah baby! That is now all of my favorites,
other than the Cincinnati Reds of course.