Old June 6th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

On Jun 6, 12:04*pm, wrote:
A few weeks ago, Paul Gallo on his call in radio talk showwww.supertalkms..com* said the AMC channel has left us.He is right about
that too.Hardly ever is there anything on the AMC channel worth
watching.
cuhulin

I notice now they have the "Rambos' and "Rocky" movies, though I love
those movies, IMO they aren't just yet classics. I saw a movie on the
AMC channel two- maybe three weeks ago for the first time and it was a
killer movie IMO. "Mystic River" - with Sean Penn/Kevin Bacon and Tim
Robbins. I just couldn't turn my head through the whole movie, I can
see why they called that movie a classic because IMO it was.

Everything about it was good, the scenery, I guess it was centered in
Boston or somewhere around that area. I definitely want to get that
one on DVD, it's a keeper.