Old June 6th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Prime Time Shortwave Site

On Jun 6, 2:23�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jun 6, 12:17�pm, m II wrote:

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
Wow Steve, incredible. Two hundred and eight ahem let me repeat that
again.....208 users/viewers of google have given your post 5
stars. ;-) Can you believe that? IMO from what I know, you have set an
"all time" google record for "number of users" that think your post
was "literally" absolutely the best. Imagine that, God Bless
America!;-)

You ARE aware that the statistics are easily manipulated, right?

It's not hard to fudge the numbers.

mike

I wouldn't know, ask Bryant.

I'm beginning to doubt the entire system. My browser shows Steve's
first post with 13 evals, with a total 3-star evaluation. I gave it
five stars.

How can that be so out of relation to what Suzy/Batavia/Bushy (tri-
polar) is reporting?

Would a Christian really lie? Nope, must be the system.

Mike